Downsizing the equipment
- Installation of the inverted mount provides space saving for equipment layout.
High speed operation with the shortest path
- Thanks to its slim arm, high speed operation is possible. Also inverted mounting allows the robot to travel the shortest path.
Smart cable routing
- A large, 36 mm-diameter hole in the tip of the wrist.
- With all wires and tubes built into the machine body, the risk of interference is reduced and reliability is improved.
Complicated operations can be performed (6-axis model:to be released in this summer)
- More complicated operations such as insertion from an angle, change of orientation in an assembly process and grinding/finishing are possible.
Operating envelope and exterior dimensions
* The values in ( ) are for EZ03V4-02-4515.
* The values in ( ) are for EZ03F4-02-5515.
|Number of axes||4|
|Drive system||AC servo system|
|Max. velocity *5||J1||1400mm/s||1200mm/s||1400mm/s||1200mm/s|
of inertia for wrist *1
|J4||0.05kg·m2 (0.005kg·m2 rated)|
|Position repeatability *2||±0.014mm|
|Air piping||Ø6 x 2|
|Application wirings||10 wires|
|Installation||Inverted mount||Floor mount|
Ambient temperature:045°C *3
|Environmental conditions *4||IP20|
|Noise level *6||70dB|
1[rad] = 180/π[°], 1[N·m] = 1/9.8[kgf·m]
(while operating at maximum speed with rated load)